Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Little Girls Gift Guide



My three year old daughter has a long list for Santa this year!  Here is what I hope to wrap under the tree for her!

I want a Vanity Set of my own but I guess I can live vicariously through hers if Santa brings this one!

 Can you think of a better place to curl up with a book than inside this darling TeePee ?

I'm crazy about these I See Me! Personalized Books and I'm ordering them for friends too!

This Princess and the Pea Playset is one of the most charming toys I have ever seen!

I predict hours of fun on this Unicorn on a Stick


My active little one might be able to keep up with her big brother a little better with this Mini Kick Board 

Millie has been playing with (and breaking!) my delicate old lately so I think this more durable Doll House will be worth the investment. 



 I love to get my little ones new Stationery every year and this set is so charming!

I love a toy that feels modern and cool but is educational at the same time!  Can't wait to give her this AlphaBuild Play Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio