Friday, April 20, 2012

Got to Have it: Smythson Notebooks

Graduation is right around the corner, and I cannot believe my youngest sister, Krystal, is about to finish her undergrad! Where does the time go? Have you seen her fantastic blog?  I am so proud of her!

Believe it or not, my other sister Kari, is graduating with her MBA on the same day! 

I've been on the search for the perfect gift to celebrate, and I ran across this adorable "Superstar" notebook by Smythson.

Kari, Krystal, and I are all huge Smythson fans.  We love the Soho Diary they make and can't wait to pick out a new color every time the end of the book arrives!  This notebook is such a fun gift for any grad as they make that daunting transition into the "real world." Not only will it help equip them to handle the unexpected, but it just might bring a sweet smile to their face any time they feel overwhelmed. 

Pop by tomorrow to see some Saturday Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio