Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Style: Shopping at Hadleigh's

Nothing like beautiful Spring weather to make shopping in Highland Park Village an extra special treat!

I'm crazy about this top from Hadleigh's! The ruffles are so feminine and the blue gingham is perfect as we head into Summer. Make sure you stop by the store and let Buffy show you how to roll your sleeves the Hadleigh's way!

Isn't this Celine bag to die for? I couldn't find mine on their website, but I found one that's similar and still has a great bright yellow color!


Pair it with some white jeans and Jimmy Choos and you're ready to go!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you back here next week for some more Spring stylings!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Yellow against the white and blue. Cute look!
    Which reminds me, I loved the bedding you chose for the Nate Berkus Show the other day!

    *Lynnette
    http://www.stylemaeve.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio