Thursday, April 19, 2012

Packing 101: Rimowa Luggage

With Summer vacation right around the corner, a lot of you will be packing up the family and heading to the destination of your choice. I will actually be heading to China for two weeks, and I couldn't be more thrilled! As I gradually start the packing process, I want to share with you some of my "go-to's" for any trip. 


 Now I know it isn't the most fashionable-looking line, but trust me, these bags are amazing! I do a lot of traveling for Southern Living, and I would always have to check my bags. Now, everything fits. I can pack for a two-week trip using just one bag, and the best part, I can carry it onto the plane with me. Pretty unbelievable right? They are also so sturdy. If you are a frequent traveler and are worried about ruining your luggage, these would be a wonderful alternative.

Check out some of the stars that are loving these bags too!
Jessica Alba with the classic silver Rimowa luggage




You'll have to let me know if you try them out!

Do you have any "go-to's" when planning your vacations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio