Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Entertaining with Wm Sonoma Home

Yesterday was a cold one in Frisco but my gratitude goes out to the many people who braved the icy roads to come to my book signing at the beautiful Wm Sonoma Home Store.  Honestly, it was hard for me to stay in my seat signing books because the store is full of quality furniture and tabletop items.  Everything from the table linens to the picture frames were tempting me!  Of course I left some time at the end for a little bit of shopping.  I left the store with a fantastic new tray and some charming little blown glass Christmas ornaments of a church and Santa.  My favorite items in the store for the holiday table are pictured here.  The tartan screams English Elegance and the Red and Cream stoneware inspires a warm dinner on a cold night.  You must find the Wm Sonoma store closest to you and run there.  You won't leave empty handed, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio