Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Guest Book

I am always thinking of new ways to make my guests feel welcome when they enter our home or party and I love the idea of giving them something fun and interactive to do.  This year, we are going to start a new tradition and set up a three-dimensional guest book.  By setting up a pre-lit tree and placing a bowl of solid color ornaments and paint-pens on the table next to it, I am giving my guests a way to contribute to our tree!  I will ask each guest to select and decorate an ornament with their name and the date and hang it from the tree.  Every year, I plan on brining these ornaments back out and reminiscing about the visit and then adding more from our new guests.  Let me know what your ideas and traditions are for a Holiday Guest Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio