Thursday, December 18, 2008

Make your list and check it twice!

There is nothing like Christmas time in New York.  From the tree in Rockefeller Plaza to the Rockettes, you just can't celebrate Christmas with greater spirit anywhere else.  Of course, it is also the best city in the world to finish your holiday shopping in!  I was thrilled with the results of my In Store Event at Bloomingdale's last week.  The Nescafe Dolce Gusto team gave Tablescapes: Setting the Table with Style as a gift with purchase to any customer who purchased one of these fantastic single cup coffee systems.  The sample stations were certain popular spots for shoppers to sit and sip for a moment. They were also pouring over their gift lists!  I know a lot of lucky people who will be unwrapping a Nescafe Dolce Gusto this Christmas (and I also met a lot of people who following the "one for you - one for me" rule with this gift!)  Order your today!  It is the perfect entertaining tool and the perfect gift!  My souvenir was the ornament pictured above. I had to add some sort of memory of my special days at Bloomingdale's to my tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio