Monday, January 30, 2017

Tassel Trend

I'm obsessing over tassels right now! Seeing them everywhere and loving everything with this flirty and charming embellishment! Whether you are looking for your home or your wardrobe, you don't want to miss out on this tassel trend!

How about adding these gold tassel earrings for a perfect finishing touch to any outfit?

Loving this flat mules in my favorite color combination of black and navy!

This amazing gold and tassel necklace is 70% off right now!

Love our tassel cocktail napkins in our Halo Home by KSW collection.

How comfy/cute are these tennies?

I love the tassel pulls on this french style chest.

I want to find a place for these tassel sconces in my new home!

Coveting this tassel bar cart for sure!

I love a good cross body bag and this one has a great handle too!

Love the statement that this bracelet makes and it can be worn all year long.

I love my Hermes Tassel key ring because I can always find it in my purse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio