Sunday, November 20, 2016

Big Ideas for Small Tables - A Thanksgiving Tablescape

I was so thrilled to be asked by Chick-fil-A to create a Thanksgiving Tablescape for their wonderful website. Not only do we eat a lot of Chick-fil-A at our house but I love the family values that they hold as a company.  When they asked me for ideas for a Thanksgiving Children's table I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  I wanted to style a table that would inspire the children seated at it to really reflect on what they are grateful for this Thanksgiving season.  I hope you like these little "sneak peek" photos and will take a look at the TheChickenWire blog to see the entire story and find step by step directions for the DIY elements included!


photos by Jersean Golatt

1 comment:

  1. I love this tables cape - especially the napkins. Maybe I read too fast but can you share where they are from?

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio