Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Spring Ski Sale!



If you are anything like me, you are dreaming of getting back to the mountains!  Our trip to Vail in February surprised us with amazing spring like weather and it just makes me itch to return!



If you are lucky enough to return to the mountains soon, your timing is perfect because my favorite ski shop, Saint Bernard, is having a great sale!


These Sorel boots, and so many others, are discounted!


I wore this Miller Ski Sweater almost every day on our trip!  I loved pairing it with this Obermeyer bomber jacket or under my Canada Goose Coat (which is marked down with the code CG20OFF).



It was so much fun to ski with my son!  Can't tell from this ski-lift selfie which one of us was having more fun?


Dreaming of returning!  I hope you get to hit the slopes soon!

Click below to see my packing lists


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio