Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ski Style




I've been raiding the website and shopping up a storm at  Saint Bernard this week in preperation for our ski trip in February!  They made it so easy to get ready with these  fantastic checklists!  They took all the stress out and added loads of style too!  What do you think of the ski look I picked out?


1. Spyder Endure Full Zip Midweight Core Sweater - Love the weight and the full zip so that I don't have to pull anything over my head!

2. This Helly Hansen Women's Warm Ice Crew  came highly recommended by the experts and according the weather forecast, I'll be putting it to the test!

3. These Smith Snow Goggles have the prettiest sheen. 

4. I can't wait to break in this Bogner Kiara Jacket.  I love the simple design and the best part is the built in layers with the removable jacket underneath!

5. Erin Snow Isla Pant - I'm obsessed with these ski pants that have a fresh boot cut and that perfect flattering seam down the front.  The back zip is fabulous too!

6.  I love the Nordic/Fair Isle inspired design of this Obermeyer Cabin Knit Cardigan

7. Helly Hansen Women's Warm Pant make the perfect base layer and aren't bulky under your ski pants or slacks for Apres Ski. 


8. Smith Compass Helmet - Safety First!

9.  Smart wool Socks in Medium width are comfy and padded to perfection.  

10.  The Bogner Beanie is perfect for a lunch stop when I will want to cover my helmet hair!

11. Hoping these Swann Arctic Mittens will keep my fingers warm. 

12.  Why ski if you aren't going to GoPro?  I can't wait to watch footage of my kid-os!

13. I never thought I would say that ski equipment could be elegant but these Komperdell Carbon Pure White Ski Poles certainly are!

14. So excited to get back on Skis!

This post was brought to you in partnership with Saint Bernard, a resource I love!  I hope you enjoy the post as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio