Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Summer Style - and a lot of it is on Sale!



Sale is my favorite work y'all.  I now that none of us "need" anything but I just can't help myself when I see that some of these items are 75% off!  75%!!!!!!  We'd be crazy not to buy it, right?

Graphic Denim Wedge by Pierre Hardy - these go with EVERYthing!

Striped Contrast Shirt Dress by Aquilano Rimondi - comfy, cool and crazy flattering. dress it up with a wedge or down with a sandal.

Mar y Sol Caracas Tote - holds everything and doesn't lack for style.

Paisley Print Fringe Scarf - I take a scarf everywhere in the summer because I can't stand the AC.

Whimsey Ring Set  - easy way to add a pop of color and well priced too!

Vintage Hermes Double Tour Watch - A classic that goes you can wear all year long.

Geometric Knit Pouch - perfect size to hold your essentials and stick inside the tote!

Tortuga Bib Necklace - Love the pop of color this could bring to a dress or a basic tee for less than $50

Larkspur and Hawk Small Jane Post Earrings  - These are stunners!  Put them in and never take them out.



1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio