Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tablescape Tuesday: Easter Egg Cup Place Cards


Easter is my favorite time of year!  I love the deeper meaning behind the season but I also love the bright and cheerful way we celebrate this time that reminds us of our greatest blessings.  


Here is a detail from our the Easter Egg Cup Place Cards I created using Lemons to add a bright and cheerful touch to our table.  I simply pulled bright Meyer Lemons and made a small slice in them to hold the cards.

Here are a few links so that you can shop the look:

Blue and White Platter - Similar
Blue and White Egg Cups - I love these!  - On my wish list!
White Egg Cups - Similar but these are on sale!
Green Glass Plates - similar.  I snatched mine at an Estate Sale but these are pretty too!
Yellow Napkins - I had mine monogrammed by Halo Studio.

Photography by Kelsey Foster
Styling by Hilary Walker
Food Styling by Stephanie Greenwood
Calligraphy by Halo Studio
Flowers by Hope Hill Desgin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio