Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: First Day of Spring!




We have been prepping for our annual Easter Egg Hunt and I couldn't wait to share these stunning Azaleas with you!  More photos of the centerpieces to come!  For details from our previous hunts, click here!

The perfect little spring/summer dress. Just ordered it and I have a feeling like it will be the one I throw on all the time!

Speaking of Egg Hunts, have your ordered your little one a bonnet yet?

This bathing suit is sold out everywhere but you can get it with this link! 

Love this article about the different ways that people see humor!

These are my favorite evening bags ever!

I'm going to pester you about buying tickets for MTV ReDefine Event or Pre-party because my sisters and I have been working hard on it as co-chairs!  I hope you will join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio