Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sneak Peek: Right on Target



I can't tell you what fun it was to be a part of the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Stylescape.  The photo shoot was an incredible experience.  Maybe you saw my Instagram photos from the day of the shoot?
Even though it was only four weeks after I had the baby, I pulled on my Spanx and set out for the Coyote Drive In in Fort Worth for the shoot.  

The collection is going to be amazing.  I got a sneak peek and I can assure you that I will be in line at Target for the collection on the 15th of September!

Here are a few snaps from the shoot.  The final stylescape, which will debut at a Fashion Week party on September 5th, will feature style setters from six cities across the country and Canada.  The really cool part: We will move in the image!  It is kind of a photo/kind of a video!  I can't wait to see it.



My beautiful sister getting her hair done.

Back in the make-up chair only four weeks after baby!  I wasn't feeling very glam but I knew I was in good hands.

Jan Strimple is so amazing.



Amazing custom door lock!

Friends on the set, including the amazing Bag Snob who organized all of us and kept us in line!

My friend and TV co-host, Courtney Kerr, tweeting away on the set.

A sneak peek at the collection.  I love the navy and black dress.

Love the license plates!

Check out the adorable pup on set.


Check out my sister, Krystal's, blog and Bag Snob for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio