Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites

Have a great Friday y'all!  Check the links below to see some of my favorite on-line treats of the week. 



Are you going to try my friend Alex Hitz's recipes from House Beautiful?

Absolutely signing up for a trip like Gwyneth's when my kids are a little bit older.

I love keeping up with Carolyne Roehm's Charleston Project and can't wait to see the finished home.

Looking for a new color obsession? I love Privet Berry Blue.

Hosting a baby shower?  This is cracking me up!  I have to do it sometime.

Missing my sisters today.  I'll be emailing them this quote in a moment.

Do I spy a Chiang Mai Dragon swatch on the floor in this kitchen?  I can't wait to see the finished project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio