Monday, July 29, 2013

Pink Monograms

I'm in such a pink mood lately with the baby girl in the house!  Now that we have a name for her, I have been ordering everything I can think of for her with a personalized touch, including this precious dress from Ragsland.


How pretty is this JuliaB. "P" monogram.  She has the most beautiful things!

I have the hardest time selecting monogram styles.  I like them all!  These are from Leontine
I found this pretty M on etsy.com



I love this scallop edge monogrammed shower curtain from The Pink Monogram.  There are so many colors available!

Of course, I gave my baby girl a name with the same initials that I have.  I hope she will appreciate and use my napkins when she grows up.
Photo:  Southern Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio