Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Golf Game for the Guys

Photo by Stephen Wrubel
Planning a golf outing for the guys during a wedding weekend can be overlooked as a simple way to keep them happy and busy while the bride puts the finishing touches on her big day but I think it is a great opportunity to have a little fun with favors and make the men feel special.  When my sister married two years ago, my mother and my husband put their heads together:  my mother wanted to order the guys some nice golf shirts to play in and my husband decided it would be fun to personalize them in his own unique way.  Well, you can see what the end result was!  The date of the wedding was a nice touch but his "Game Over" theme got a lot of laughs.  Cute, right?

I'd love to know what you plan to do to keep them gentlemen of the wedding party busy on your wedding weekend?

 

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio