Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Sun!



So, I keep forgetting to cover myself when I am running around in the hot Texas sun so I am going to print out this photo and put it next to my car keys.  The lady in front of me in the camp car-pool line had a big hat and a sun shade for her window in her car and I didn't even have sunscreen on!

My wonderful dermatologist told me to wear a "real hat" and not a visor because our scalps need protection too.  I hadn't thought of that before but it makes sense!

I have a few favorite hats but I don't think we can ever have too many...








And if you like everything monogrammed like I do, you can't let another day go by with out ordering a hat from Barbie Cobb Brim Couture!  So cute!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the colors! And the hats are divine!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio