Friday, August 17, 2012

Meet Katie!


Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'd like you to meet Katie, who has become our event planner extraordinaire! 

Photos courtesy of Katie and Pinterest
If you could raid any one's closet, whose would it be?
Olivia Palermo or my boss'- Kim has great style, it's always fun seeing what she wears to the office!

You describe your style as...
Feminine, classic, and bright.

Where can we find you when you aren't at the RSVP office?
You would probably find me eating! Dallas has so many great restaurants, and I'm always looking to try new places to dine.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Interior Designer

What's your favorite trend of the moment?
Printed jeans

Who would play you in a movie about yourself?
Gwyneth Paltrow is my all time favorite, I wouldn't mind if she played me in a movie!

What are you currently obsessed with?
Coffee table books. I have started quite the collection!

A charity near and dear to your heart is...
Heart House, a non-profit after school program in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio