Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Years Resolutions are already be challenged!


One of my New Year's resolutions was to be more spontaneous and it is being challenged right out of the gate!  When my friend called and invited me to join her in the Bahamas this week, I sort of laughed but then my husband said "GO!"  Well, why not?  I got on the phone, reserved a flight, and started dreaming about what I would pack.  I will definitely keep my other resolution of always packing only what I can carry on the plane!  No more over packing for me!

Here are my tips for packing light:

-Pick a color scheme and stick with it.  It will help you stay on track with the things you pack.

-Limit the amount of shoes you take.  They are heavy and take up a lot of space!

-Make sure that every item you pack can be worn with more than one thing.

-For impact, take dramatic accessories.  Chunky bracelets and necklaces are a great way to add a punch to your mix and match outfits.

-Wear your bulkiest and heaviest items on the plane.

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio