Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mome Yoga

I am feeling a lot out of shape right now.  Part of my problem is that I don't want to miss out on precious time with my son to go and work out.  Now I can combine the two with Stefani McMurrey Watters Mome Yoga.  It incorporates babies in to the workout by using them as weights.  The moms enjoy the workout while the little ones enjoy the play time and nursery rhymes used through out the yoga poses.  Babies aged 2 months to 2 years are welcome.  It is FREE at Bookmarks at NorthPark Mall in Dallas on Friday's from 10:30 to 11:30 am but there are other classes on Mondays from 11:00 to noon at Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch in McKinney.  She has some cool demonstrations in the press section of her website so check it out if want to know what you are getting into before you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio