Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chalkboard China!


Your next party will not be complete with out a few pieces of Chalkboard China.  This stuff is so cute!  I love the tray pictured here. It is perfect for serving anything that needs a bit of an explanation.  I would serve veggie burgers on one side and hamburgers on the other at my next grilling get-together.  A Chalkboard China vase would be great for a "game-watching" party! Each time someone scores you could write the score on the vase OR you could flank your centerpiece with two vases, one for each team!  As people go for food they can sign the vase that belongs to the team they are rooting for.  I am sure that you can come up with great ideas too!  Let me know what you are going to use your Chalkboard China for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio