Thursday, December 15, 2016

Guide guide for my sisters and Mama!



I love shopping for the ladies in my life.  My mother, mother-in-law, and sisters are so fun to buy for!

I would love to buy each of them a Tina Craig for Gianfranco Lotti bag!  I'm crazy about this line designed by one of my besties!

How fun are these Titanium Bracelets?  So different!

My sister Kari LOVES anything pink and I think she would have so much fun with her little ones with this Polaroid Camera.

My mom wears a bright pink lip almost every day that we all refer to as "Myrna Pink" so I can't wait to put this Nars Velvet Glass Lip Gloss in her stocking.  I chose paler shades for the other ladies!

My parents have sworn by this Marvis ToothPaste for a long time so I think I will give them this gift set with different flavors.

This SOI Mini Handbag Light is perfect for my mother-in-law who is always hunting in her handbag!  This little light goes in the bag and lights up the interior!

I received a set of these brushes last year and Im crazy about them!  Now I want everyone to have a set of Artis Makeup Brushes.

My youngest sister, Krystal, is training for a marathon so I'm excited to wrap up these Nike Free Flyknit runners for her.

and, last but not least, I hope all of you will order a few sets of Halo Home by KSW Cook Chick Emoji Phrase Napkin set exclusively for Neiman Marcus because they make a great gift and they are a part of the Neiman Marcus Love to Give program to benefit charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio