Monday, November 9, 2015

Viyet


It is the most wonderful time of the year!  Even though the temperatures haven't cooled off in Texas quite yet, the spirit of the upcoming holidays is already in the air!  People are planning parties, starting their shopping and looking forward to welcoming guests to their homes so the Dallas Launch of Viyet couldn't come at a better time!

If you are anything like me, most of your prep work for your home or entertaining needs is done on-line at the end of the day.  I wish I had more time to take a leisurely stroll through the design district but it just isn't my reality!  With the combination of the One Room Challenge Living Room deadline looming and guests coming in for the holidays soon, I've made Viyet my first stop on my daily on-line browse!  

You can see what I found on Viyet for the One Room Challenge when we make the big reveal right here on this blog on Wednesday but in the meantime, I want to show you the other things I have my eye on!  


Here is my dining room.  It was designed by Jan Showers eight years ago.  I fall more and more in love with the Gracie Wallpaper every time we entertain in there but I love to change up the other elements.  We have since added a new dining room table and now I have my eye on this Carlyle Mirror Console from the Jan Showers Collection which is offered at a major discount on Viyet!

It is perfect for a party right?  Imagine a punch bowl, some glasses,  a stunning vase of holiday flowers.  I'm ready to hit "Make an Offer!"

I'm also coveting this glamorous polished brass and glass bar cart fro Edward Ferrell and Lewis Mittman.  It is so versatile and could be moved to any part of the house you need!  It is a hostesses dream piece!

Viyet has something for every room in your house though, like this AMAZING Pagoda Daybed from Ceylon et Cie





or tufting on these plaid settees is amazing!  I want to re-do a room around them!  


I'm crazy about these antique Gilt Wood Eagle Sconces too!  I wish I had a place for them in the One Room Challenge!


Ohhhhh....this side chair by Bunny Williams makes my heart skip a beat! Every room needs a pop of color!


And I don't want you to miss the wonderful designer spotlights they have on their site.  They are so inspiring!  They ask all of the high-style designers you love all of the questions you would ask if you were meeting them for a coffee or sipping a glass of wine with them!  

and the best part is that when you find something new you want, you can consign the pieces you no longer have room for!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio