Monday, October 12, 2015

Charleston Bound!


Even though my Rimowa carry-on roll-a-board seems bottomless, I try really hard to make co-ordinated plans when packing. I can't stand having to check a bag!  Here is what I'm planning to take to Charleston!

 I'm obsessed with my new monogrammed Elisabetta Slouch from Mark and Graham - Love it!  It holds everything!  I'll throw this sparkly envelope clutch inside to pull out for the evenings. 

I ordered this Tabula Rasa Tie Sweater a few weeks ago and I'm hoping the weather will co-operate on this trip and allow me to wear it!

This pear shaped body of mine is thrilled that flare bottom pants are back!  I especially love these Rosetta Getty Flare Pants

A Boat and Tote Bag for $17!  - I use these all the time and I love to get a new one every year.  All this one needs is a monogram!

Hermes Belt - Reversible and practical!

Hermes Collier de Chien Cuff  - I love that this goes from day to night.  It is the only accessory I really need!

Stitched Scarf - I hope I need this!  I'm craving cool temps!  

Stylish Sneakers  for exploring Charleston's sites - we plan to do the walking tour - and a pair of pointy toe pumps for the evenings. 

I always travel with this blazer - the sweater underneath is a dickey and can be removed for two different looks! 

I have worn my new Tibi Bow jumpsuit so many times!  I'm taking it for dinner and my book signing.  

In my makeup bag, I'm adding a bit of shimmer with these Tom Ford shadows and trying to perfect the nude lip look with these Charlotte Tillbury colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio