Tuesday, April 21, 2015

KSW Travels: Turks and Caicos

Justin and I recently took off to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary!  I'm not sure where the time went but the ten years have flown by!  We typically love to have little adventures when we travel.  We like to explore new places, visit museums, dine at the best restaurants and make the most of every minute when we are in a new place but this trip was different.
For our anniversary we wanted to relax!  After polling lots of friends and doing a bit of research, we landed on the Amanyara in the Turks and Caicos.  It was wonderful.  The service was terrific and the resort is so tranquil and beautiful!
It was a dreamy week without any sort of itinerary.  I couldn't wait to share a few of my favorite photos with you:

My new phone cover from Minnie and Emma was the perfect complement to my comfy terry tunic from Lisa Marie Fernandez.
  Everything about the Amanyara was tranquil and relaxing.  The pool had lounge
seating and three cabanas.  We took advantage of the amazing views and enjoyed cocktails and the sunset every evening. 


Cruiser bicycles or golf carts were always available to take you to from your private room to the heart of the hotel.
 The Spa was the highlight of the trip for me.  I had an amazing massage in this incredible haven.  I would have booked more if I had known how wonderful it would be!  

Justin went kiting boarding every day and loved it!  The hotel made all of the arrangements but he did have to drive to the other side of the island to Grace Bay for the best kite boarding!  The conditions were wonderful and there were a lot of people out enjoying the gorgeous weather.  I was back at the resort reading a book! 

1 comment:

  1. HA! just got back from Turks on sunday! Looks like I stayed at the wrong place!! sounds like you really enjoyed your vacation! good for you!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio