Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

What a week!  Has your spring gotten off to the crazy start that mine has? 

I'm in the thick of the final layout approvals for my next book: Monograms for the Home!  Can't wait to share it with you!  In the meantime, here is a little sneak peek:


Monogram Mania is going on over at my favorite shopping site Moda Operandi!

Did you know that the Red Cross has a great app to keep you safe during this crazy weather season? 

Obsessed with the great neutrals in this make-up palette.

This lipstick is perfect!

My toddler daughter has been living in these moccasins.  So sweet on her fat little feet!

And Tory Burch does it again!  I ordered these shoes to pair with my pin stripe dresses or jeans this spring.  

Update on my One Room Challenge!  The Gray Malin piece, Two Cowboys, that was my inspiration is now available on One Kings Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio