Thursday, April 23, 2015

Beauty Lovers Day Today!


I've been working overtime lately and I have been feeling super burned out at times so when Natura Bisse wrote to invite me to experience the new luxurious, sensorial Diamond Rose Ritual; infused with damask rose and featuring Natura Bissé’s exclusive diamond dust that they created to celebrate their annual Beauty Lovers Day, I cleared my calendar!  

Yes, you read that right. I got to experience an amazing treatment that featured Diamond Dust! I've been a Natura Bisse fan for a long time but I must say that this was above and beyond what I have experienced with their treatments before. 

But back to Beauty Lovers Day...April 23rd is a very significant date in Natura Bisse’s hometown of Barcelona.  It is a day of heroes and legends, in which love, roses, books and culture are celebrated.  So romantic!

To celebrate this year's Beauty Lovers Day, they are offering this decadent face and body treatment to you!  The treatment is 60 minutes long and is for the face and upper body.  I had the privilege of experiencing it on Monday and it was a dream!  I hope that you will sign up right away because it is very limited!

If you don't have time for the treatment, you shouldn't miss the chance to treat yourself to a product that they typically only offer to their celebrity clients, Limited Edition Diamond Absolute Damask Rose Body Oil, which will be available to customers TODAY ONLY. Head to Neiman Marcus or call up there right away so that you can enjoy this indulgent opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio