Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tablescape Tuesday: Friendsgiving


My sister, Krystal, decided that she wanted to host a "Friendsgiving" celebration and, of course, I jumped at the chance to help her set the table.  I also stole a moment to switch out her napkins for my own monogrammed napkins that I wanted to photograph for my next book: Monograms at Home (Gibbs Smith Publishers coming in August of 2015!)




We met up at her place and arranged the flowers together - so much fun!  We added in loose antlers that I picked up on One Kings Lane.



The inspiration for our table was the beautiful Tartan Cloth from Ronda Carman Fine Fabric's new collection.  I'm crazy about her elegant fabrics and was just looking for an excuse to use them with my Royal Crown Derby Old Avesbury China this Fall. 


What do you think?  I'd love to know how you set your table for your friends! Leave a comment and let me know. xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio