Monday, July 26, 2010

Fabritations!


I love invitations and stationery! I am actually a little bit obsessed with it!  When I saw what my dear friend from my SMU days had created in her invitation and stationery line, I thought I had died and gone to heaven!  Heather Centurioni has truly come up with something unique and that is not an easy thing to do anymore!
Her amazing creations for HBDesigns are a fantastic combination of fashion and paper trends!  They are sure to get the attention of their recipients with their fabric covered backs and clever printing on the front.  
Here are a few of my favorites:

LET'S TEE OFF was created for a wedding weekend Golf Tournament.  It is covered in Astroturf and has a golf ball (well....half of a golf ball!) on it.  The white card attached is printed in green ink and a yellow tee is attached.  It was mailed out in a clear top box.
DOT DOT DOT is a fantastic and fun polka dot fabric covered card that could be used for so many things!  It is perfect for social stationery or thank you notes, birth announcements, holiday cards and invitations!  
All of the cards can be personalized too!  I love how Heather personalized her daughter, Sophia's, Thank You Note Cards with "S is for Sophia, T is for Thanks."  Adorable!
Check out HBDesigns website and sign up and she will send you a coupon!  
 

design + development by kelly christine studio