Monday, March 27, 2017

New Beauty Routine - Sunday Riley

It seems to be about this time every year that I make a few changes in my beauty routine.  Maybe it is the changes in the weather or bit of time to go shopping in the beauty department over spring break?  I'm not exactly sure but I like to mix it up as spring approaches.

On a whim, I bought some amazing products from Sunday Riley a couple of weeks ago.   The bold packaging caught my eye and the quick and capable sales gal gave me the extra boost I needed to make the purchase while out shopping my my mother.

I have fallen in love - head over heels - with this line which is a cult favorite.  It is famous for it's all-natural but hard working ingredients that truly do give immediate results.  I hope you will give it a try!

I first use the wonderful Blue Moon Cleansing Balm to cleanse my skin and remove makeup.  (I love a cleansing balm - use it on dry skin and wipe off with a warm wet washcloth - no mess from splashing and it can be used to remove eye makeup!)

I follow that with the Martian Mattifying Toner (applied with a cotton round and so fabulous on my oily skin), Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment and Tidal Enzyme Water Cream (only when I need it!).

I hope you will give it a try!  Click on the images below to shop the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio