Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Birthday Tablescape



My "lunch bunch" loves to celebrate birthdays but they really went all out for this years big 40!
I wanted to share the gorgeous tablescape they created at The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek for me.  The mansions gorgeous china reminds me of the project we are working on with Pickard for our Halo Home for Pickard Collaboration!  I love the mix of white and gold.

They made these wonderful monogrammed ring dishes for each of the guests to take home as a memory of the day.  They certainly know I love anything with a monogram!  They purchased the ring dishes from World Market and Halo Calligraphy added the monogram!



The gorgeous white flowers were the perfect complement to all of the guests who were asked to dress in white.  It made the room feel so fresh and beautiful and it made for pretty pictures too!


 My lunch bunch and my sisters!



It was such a special day!  I am so blessed with wonderful friends and family.  As I looked around the table yesterday, my heart felt so full.  Thank you to the friends who gathered to spend the day with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio