Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer Weekend Style



Do you still have a fun summer weekend planned in your future?  There is still time to get some of my favorite summer style staples and enjoy them!

Make a statement with this perfect summer Cult Gaia Clutch


I'm obsessed with these hair clips when it is hot and I want to stick my hair up.  They don't tear your hair and they come in so many colors. 

I've worn these comfortable and cute Valentino Sandals almost every day this summer!

I told you that you should order these Les Bon Bons statement earrings last year and if you missed out you are back in luck!  They are back in stock on my favorite website.

Another jewelry staple you need:  These Buddha Girl Bangles.  They are soft and make the perfect summer accent but these best part is that they remind you to make wishes for your day as you place each one on your wrist and be grateful for each of those wishes as you remove them. (Great Hostess Gift too!)

I'm crazy about this Klini One Piece Suit and I like to layer this swinging of the shoulder tassel top with it. 

Can't stop wearing my Mi Golindrina dresses and tops this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio