Sunday, May 22, 2016

Simple Summer Supper Setting


We have done it again!  World Market and I have teamed up to bring you this simple summer supper setting.  I'm so grateful for all of the style and support they bring to us here at the blog!


In between the rain storms, Dallas has had some of the most beautiful spring days and we have embraced the opportunity to dine outdoors!  For this occasion, I set a table by the pool at my parent's house using some of my favorite treasures from World Market and the spectacular peonies that were still stunning from a far more formal dinner party we held inside three days before.


The stems had been cut short because of the way they were arranged so I stuck them in little white ramekins.  They worked out great!  They kept the arrangement low to the table so that they didn't disrupt our line of sight and they cradled the bloom just right!



Chairs: Each of the place settings were built from layers of neutrals and colors.  I started by replacing my parent's yellow and white cabana stripe chair cushions with these bold and colorful seats from World Market.  There wasn't anything wrong with their cushions but I just fell in love with these and they are marked down to $14.99 each right now!   

Flatware: This is the first time I  have been able to pull out our new Blue Handled Laguiole Flatware. So fun!  Laguiole has a cult following and I now completely understand why!  They are easy to eat with, the perfect weight, and they look great!  You need some. 

Placemats: I used our newest Halo Home by KSW placemats in the round tassel collection.  We will be launching these at our summer markets and I hope you will find them in store near you very soon!  You get a sneak peek here!  We try to use and wash our linen samples before we take them to market so that we can let our clients know how they hold up and this gave me great excuse to put them through a test run! 

Chargers: These Mendong Fibre Chargers provide the perfect neutral texture to our place settings.  They are such a great natural tone and I'm sure I'll have many excuses to use them all season long!

Dinner Plates: These Nantucket Dinner Plates are made with a darling bead detail that provides the perfect frame for our punchy salad plates.

Salad Plates:   The inspiration for our entire tablescape came from these Jessica Porcelain Salad Plates.  They come in four different colors and are so great for either indoor or outdoor entertaining.  I love the pattern, the color, the size, the quality!  You will love them too!





2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Loving the tassel place mats and the fiber chargers. Nice layering. The plates are beautiful and I adore the seat cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table! Love the salad plates! On my way to World Market!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio