Monday, April 11, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Basket Ideas


Big Thanks to World Market, a brand that I love, for making this post possible! 

Abraham Lincoln said "All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother." I don't know many people who disagree!  My mother is the greatest in too many ways to describe.  This year, my mother and I took a week long Mother/Daughter retreat to The Pearl in Laguna where we started every morning with a glass of hot water with lemon.  That is my inspiration for this Mother's Day gift basket.  I hope it inspires you to put a great basket together for your mother!

How cute would these Lemon Measuring Cups be on any kitchen counter?

I'll be borrowing this Sweet and Tart Citrus Recipe Book.

I love my Adult Coloring Book - so relaxing - and I want my mother to enjoy one too!

This Lemon Squeezer makes it so easy to add lemon juice to our morning cup of hot water with out the getting the seeds!

This You are my Sunshine Mug is a cheerful way to start the day.

My favorite Diptyque Candle is the kind of thing she never buys for herself.


I love these Chantecaille glosses and this color would be great on my mother for spring. 


Instead of a basket, put it all in this charming retro cooler with a little bit of tissue filler, confetti and wrap it in cellophane!  Don't forgot to add a big bow and meaningful card.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for great presentation all about Mother's Day Gift Basket Ideas.
    gift baskets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sharing regarding MOTHER'S DAY GIFT BASKET IDEAS...

    Gift Baskets-Boxes

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio