Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Our new advent tradition


I'm so excited about our new Advent tradition - a Christmas book a day!
I've ordered some new Christmas books and mixed in a few that we have already owned and come up with 24. I'm going to wrap them all up and give them each a number so that the children can enjoy opening one up every night in time for their bed time stories.  I'm thrilled to have a Christmas Countdown that doesn't include candy this year!  Here are some of my picks - some are religious, some include their favorite characters, some are traditional and some are silly.  I can't wait to get started!  What is your advent tradition?



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this idea, K!

    Did you see I included a certain book in my hostess gift guide? :)

    http://www.wearwherewell.com/top-10-gifts-for-the-hostess/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio