Sunday, November 1, 2015

Big Week - Please Join Us!

I hope you will join us at one of my book signings and trunk shows this week!

Our Dining Room designed by Jan Showers.

I'm very excited about spending some time in the Jan Showers Show Room at 1308 Slocum Street on Tuesday from 1-3.  Elizabeth Showers will be there with her jewelry as well! We will have champagne and macaroons and I'd love to see you! 



Then it is off to Austin!  I can't wait to share my Halo Home Collection at The Menagerie.  Huge thanks to my friend Sarah Zeigler for organizing!
Wednesday night we have an event at Austin's hottest new design resource - Supply Showroom.  I'm so excited to celebrate the launch of the book there!  Big thanks to my friend Camille Styles for organizing this and to all of the hostesses for the support!


I'll be back in Dallas on Friday for The Gift Event at Saint Bernard's!  Lee Cordon of Do Say Give Blog will be helping you build your own gift baskets and I'll be signing Monogram for the Home and hosting a trunk show of Halo Home Linens!  Please join us!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio