Monday, October 26, 2015

My Most Treasured Monogram

The most frequently asked question I've gotten since Monograms for the Home came out is "Where did you get that bracelet in your author photo?"


If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me that question, I would be ordering a second cuff  right now!


The cuff came from my friend Hannah Ferguson's line.  She is so talented!  She used the W that is on the silver that my mother-in-law gave my husband and me as a wedding gift ten years ago to create the design for the cuff.


On the back, she added the birthdates of my two little ones!  We were thinking of doing my son's birthday in blue sapphires and my daughter's birthday in pink sapphires but in the end we ended up sticking to the yellow gold and diamonds.


I've worn it to all of my book events so far!


Here it is at our media launch with my sister, Krystal.





But she is certainly a talented designer beyond the cuff as well.  Here are a few of my favorite pieces.  
The collection will be on display at Stanley Korshak from November 2nd -8th and Hannah will be there making a personal appearance on Monday Nov. 2nd and Tuesday Nov. 3rd from 11-2 and during the week by appointment.   It is the perfect time to treat yourself or purchase a gift because, with the purchase of your Partner's Card for charity, you will enjoy a 20% discount! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio