Monday, September 21, 2015

Shop for a Cause





Do you love shopping for a cause as much as I do?  Nothing like finding a cute new outfit that gives 20% of the net proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.  Talbots is making that easy for us with their darling capsule collection.  I love this Pink hearts sweater paired with this darling check shirt (as seen in Southern Living !!!).  I love the contrast of the bold checkered collar peeking out under the collar of the subdued and sweet sweater! I'd top it off with this plaid wrap!  Cute right? And you will feel good wearing it too knowing that you played a role in contributing to a great cause.

I hope you will join me at their Pink Party to celebrate Talbots partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help fund early detection & education! We can check out Talbots' new covetable capsule collection as it is unveiled and shop it, with 20% of the net proceeds of these items, benefiting NBCF!
When: Thursday the 24th from 6-8PMWhere: Talbots at NorthPark Center

This post is in partnership with Talbots, a brand I love. All opinions here are my own. Thank you for supporting the affiliate posts who make this blog possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio