Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites


Looking back at one of my favorite tablescapes from my first Southern Living story a few years back!  

Oh my good gracious - Mermaid Lovers click here! 

I love a summer bun and these are the only bobby pins I trust. 

I just got this new powder a few days ago and I'm obsessed.  I have such oily skin and it makes my hours old makeup look totally fresh.  Don't leave home with out it!

I'm done with disposable swim diapers - only these reusable cuties from Honest from now on.

I've worn these wedges almost every day for the last few weeks and they are so comfy.  You need some!

Don't forget that it is time to order your Father's Day gifts!  I'm getting my dad this and this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio