Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Father's Day Gift Roundup - Over 50 Ideas!

Bow Tie Notes by Ancesserie
I love these letterpress note cards from Ancesserie.  They are the perfect gift for any dad who wants to show a little bit of gratitude. 
I really-major-big-time want this for myself so if I give it to my husband as his Father's Day gift, I could use it all the time, right?


My husband loves Hari Mari Flips for the summer!

Yeti Hopper Cooler

This is seriously my husbands favorite thing in the world. I don't get it but all the guys seem to!

Barrington Gifts St. James Expandable Folio with Monogram Stripe
I'm crazy about all of the products at Barrington Gifts that can be monogrammed and customized but I especially love these folios.

Filson Rolling Duffle
Planning some summer travel?  All the guys are raving about Filson Luggage, especially the rolling duffle.  


Do you have a little one?  The brand new Bugaboo Runner would be a hit with any active dad!


Also great for summer travel or lazy weekends, how about a pile of books by David McCollugh?
The Path Between the Seas/The Wright Brothers/Mornings on Horseback
Personalized Wrapping Paper from Minted
And because packaging is everything, order your personalized wrapping papers now!  I did this at Christmas for my family and it was such a hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio