Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MTV ReDefine

Michael Craig-Martin - Umbrella
I'm so excited that the week of the MTV ReDefine event is finally here!  My sisters and I have had a great year as co-chairs and are anxiously awaiting the event honoring Michael Craig-Martin.  There are still a few tickets left so if you want to come, I would be thrilled!  We closed down the website for ticket sales so call The Goss Michael Foundation if you are interested in being there.

Damien Hirst - Beautiful Terminal Velocity Through Wormholes in Summertime
But here is what you can do to help - BID!  The amazing selection of donated art is now on-line at Paddle 8 but move fast because the pieces are amazing and the auction closes on Friday night!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Zoe Crosher - LA-LIKE: Fools Gold Dust (Mimic) Painting
Donald Baechler - Recipe Book Cone
Ben Eine - Outspoken
Scott Reeder - For The Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio