Thursday, April 9, 2015

Guest Recipe Post: Pink Panther “La Pantera Rosa”

About two years ago, while hosting a segment on Texas Living with the founder of Casa Dragones, I had the chance to sip my first premium Tequila.  I had consumed my fair share of margaritas in the past but when I was introduced to a quality tequila that was meant to be "sipped," I became an instant fan!  

My introduction to Casa Dragones ultra premium Joven tequila was a great one and I could immediately see why the amazing Oprah named it one of her favorite things! If she says it is great then you know it is great!  So when Casa Dragones introduced me to their new Blanco Ultra Premium tequila and offered to share a cocktail recipe, I was excited to bring it to you!  With it's pretty blush color and clean refreshing taste, it is perfect for you spring and summer soirees!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Pink Panther “La Pantera Rosa” 

Ingredients

2 oz. Tequila Casa Dragones Blanco
¾ oz. lime juice
½ oz grapefruit juice
½ oz of agave syrup
2 dashes of Orchard Street Celery Shrub

Instructions


Shake with ice and fine strain into a Collins glass filled with ice. Top with 1 oz. Fever Tree Ginger Ale (my husband's favorite!). Garnish with a lime wheel.

Enjoy but please drink responsibly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio