Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lettuce Ware


A few years ago, I did a story for Southern Living Magazine about Alfresco Entertaining.  I was so excited by the assignment because it was my first as Editor-at-Large and it gave me an opportunity to pull out my Lettuce Ware!  

Do you know it?  Do you have some?

Lettuce Ware has an interesting history, weaving its way onto the tables of the world's most stylish ladies from C.Z. Guest to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.  To learn more about it, check out this wonderful article in the WSJ about collecting Lettuce Ware.

But here is the good news for you:  
Tory Burch has launched a new collection of Lettuce Ware, Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch, so that you don't have to stalk antique stores and ebay to piece enough for a table together!


I hope you will add some to your collection and send me photos of the tablescapes that you create!  

Happy Hosting! 

Southern Living Photography by Laurey W. Glenn
Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch image via ToryBurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio