Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Thanksgiving Harvest Celebration


Are you thinking about your Tablescape for Thanksgiving yet?  I'm sure you are being bombarded by plans for the menu but don't leave the table to the last minute!  A little bit of planning ahead can make a big difference.  I was thrilled to be asked to contribute a Thanksgiving Table Idea to Box 9 Magazine.  Here are some of the photos and you can go the article to read more of my tips and the story about the napkins on the tray!

My fellow Southern Living Editor-at-Large, James Farmer always recommends Fruit, Foliage and Flowers on a Fall table so I took a cue from him added these Pomegranates.  I cut one of them open to reveal the gorgeous texture of the seeds inside.

















Photography by John Cain Sargent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio