Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fashion Week Favorites

There is something about all of the trends walking the runway during fashion week that makes me long for the classics. I always dream of the wardrobe that Renee Russo donned in The Thomas Crown Affair - remember that? Of course you do! She was unforgettable. That movie was made years ago (1999!!!) but the gorgeous classics she wore then could make their way down the runway of any major fashion house today and still look fresh. So, in honor of the classics, here are a few of my favorites for Fall:

2 comments:

  1. I can just see the editor wearing these items! All classics!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I think you've curated some really great items. I've done my Top 10 Trends for Fall over at my place, come see. xx's

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio