Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Y'all....this is genius:

It's called a Mimish and it can hold all of those stuffed animals that don't have a real place to call home for you.  Then the kids can enjoy it as a bean bag chair!

So smart.  Why didn't I think of that?

My darling friend Julie Gates, who was the host of the Gene and Julie show for years (CBS Radio - 103.7) always used to chat with me about great ways to store stuffed animals.  There never was a perfect answer for either of us but we didn't know about the Mimish then!

My son piles his "pets" into an old Elephant Saddle that belonged to my father-in-law.  He loves to sit in it and snuggle or read but it is enormous and takes up half of the playroom.  You can see a picture of it in this DMoms Feature from a few years ago.  As we purge and prepare for our move, I think the Mimish is the perfect amount of space to allocate to our stuffed animals.  I'll order one for him and let him fill it up to move with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio