Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites - Summer is Starting!


It's official - our house is on the market and that means I have been busy cleaning it up!  I'm loving these tips from Oprah's Clean House Guru, Peter Walsh, for organizing all of the clutter I am putting away so that it shows well.  I want it to look as clean as it did the day we shot this cover story for Traditional Home! 


I'm looking to renovate a house just so that I can use these!

I want this for cool outdoor summer dinners - in other words - when I'm eating in a place other than Dallas!  This LWD is better for Dallas - and it's on sale!

Even if you can't be in St. Tropez this summer, you can recreate it with these dinner party tips from Penny Drue Baird.

Happy Friday!  I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio