Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Favorites - Father's Day Edition!


Can you even handle how cute my dad was!  You can read more about my super cool father here but I just want to take a second to thank him for being such an amazing father.  What is so great about him?  Well, for one thing, he reads his daughter's blog!  

But seriously, he is everything you want in a father:  kind, supportive, loving and always there for us. Thanks dad!  Happy Father's Day!

So now to my Friday Favorites - Father's Day weekend edition:

I love these ideas for Foodie Father's Day Gifts.

How am I just now seeing this brilliant statement on why men love monograms?

Still need a gift? How about these hammered copper Moscow Mule Mugs and all of the ingredients to make the tasty drink?

There is a big sale at Mr. Porter! 

Nothing to do with Father's Day but I am super excited to see my friend, Camille Styles, for lunch today.  Her blog is amazing - you will LOVE it!

Here ya go - a few more last minute father's day gift ideas for you:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio